Which Canadian immigration programs qualify for Express Entry to Canada?

Skilled foreign workers who meet the eligibility requirements for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program may be able to enter the Express Entry “pool” of candidates and, if they meet all of the criteria, have the opportunity to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) Read More